We have reached the last day of the year 2017. It has been a challenging and amazing year but I can’t wait for what 2018 has yet to bring. I really didn’t have any resolutions for the year 2017 so I have decided to make a list of the top 10 things I want to accomplish before 2018 ends.
be emotionally, physically and spiritually well
- In all these aspects I feel like I need to better myself so I can feel comfortable and confident with myself. So, for this I want to boost my confidence a little more and interact with more people. Physically, without sounding cliché, I want to weigh less. And spiritually, I want to have a closer connection with God and attend church at least once a week.
- Over my years, I have traveled to various places around the US and Europe. This year I want to go out and see more. I want to do more and see different places at least once a month. Crossing my fingers to make this happen!!
buy a car
- I was blessed to have my car gifted by my wonderful family, but I feel that I now need a change since my car is going up in mileage. This will be the first time that I will get to choose my car and have the responsibility to pay the monthly payment. So, with that I want to strive and get myself a Tesla or any other vehicle before this year ends.
master a weapon
- A year won’t be enough to master anything, but it is a perfect time to start. So what I mean with this resolution is to be able to know how to handle a weapon, like a sword, bow & arrow, or a gun. This will obviously be done professionally and as a hobby, I’m not going to go out shooting everything in sight. But this is something that I have always wanted to do, so it’s worth a shot.
reconnect with close friends and family
- Over this year I have distanced myself away from some my family and few close friends because of work and school. And because of this I want to organize myself and reconnect with them.
print and take more pictures
- I want to have a as many memories as I can capture. I already do take lots of pictures but I want to take more with myself in them. This didn’t happen this year because of the same reason listed in #1 above. But, I know that it will be different this year.
start learning a new language
- I’ve always wanted to learn a new language so maybe this will be the year that I finally decide to start.
start learning an instrument
- I’ve always found the sound of almost any instrument to be very soothing and relaxing so I really hope I can decide on which instrument I want to learn and start playing.
- I feel like I have a lot of items and clothing that I don’t use or need. And with that I want to live a more minimalistic lifestyle.
be more consistent with blog posts
- Starting my blog in September has been one of the best things this year. I want to post at least twice a week but for the beginning once will be okay.
Writing them down and having them displayed will help me in actually accomplishing what I first set to do. And by the end of the year I will put together another blog post with photos of the things I actually accomplished. I strive to accomplish 6 out of 10 of the items listed above. If I accomplish more or all of them it will be because I had an amazing year. Best of luck to all with 2018 resolutions and Happy New Year!!!